Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's Official...Our Family Is Funny!

For the past several years in Manhattan there has been a Last Laugh comedy competition in Aggieville, and my step-dad has entered with his Singing Gutterboy act. It's pretty funny stuff and each year he's been better and better.
And last night, he won :)



This was super special for several reasons. First, because my step-dad is awesome and is a pretty funny dude. (Hopefully all this "I'm the funniest guy in NE Kansas" doesn't go to his head TOO much, otherwise we'll be stuck with fart jokes all year just because he can...)
And second, last night was also my Mom's birthday. So it was a super fun night to be out and watch him win and hug my mom on stage all happy and stuff. ;)

I can't talk about his act too much because some of it's R-rated stuff. And some is about stuff grownups do, but I always tune those songs out and think he's singing about fluffy bunnies.

This is him singing the fluffy bunny song. 

If you want to know what the actual songs are like, feel free to browse his website. There's a CD you can buy or a section where you can listen to a few songs. 


Anyway, congratulations Pat! We're all so happy for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment